Tax Services at One Stop Tax
Let One Stop Tax Services take the worry out of your tax preparation. We are here to serve you and take pride in our customer service, without you we would not exist, you are # 1. We prepare a variety of returns from the very simple to more complex returns, we can help. All our tax professionals have completed an income tax course that covers over 60 hours of tax training.
Ways to Receive Your Refund
- By Check - You can either get your check mailed directly to your home from the IRS or you can come pick up your check at the office where you prepared your taxes.
- Direct Deposit - Your refund can be direct deposited into you checking or savings account.
- Prepaid Card - Put your refund into a prepaid debit card and use it everywhere cards are accepted.
Ways to Pay
- Pay Nothing Out of Pocket - With a refund transfer, You don’t have to pay upfront for your service.
- Pay by Cash, Check or Debit and Credit card.
Year Round Services - Most of our offices are open year round to serve all of your Tax Needs and other related services such as Audit Services, previous Year Tax Review, payroll services, etc
Free Consultation - Get free consultation from our Tax Experts either online or at a tax office.
One Stop Tax Guarantee - Our offices stand behind every tax return prepared by us 100%. If you are not satisfied for any reason we will refund you the tax preparation fees.
Maximum Refund Guarantee - One stop tax will give you the most accurate return and will work with you to find more deductions in order to minimize your tax liability.
Audit Protection - If the IRS Audits you for a Tax Return we prepared we offer audit protection and assistance and depending on the situation we will pay the penalties and interest initially assessed.
Drop Off Service - In a Rush – No Need to wait – just drop off your tax information for prompt and convenient service. We will have your tax package ready for you upon your return.
Amended Returns - If you find documentation that may result in you getting a larger, no worries, just bring it into any of our office whether we prepared the return or not and we can file a tax amendment for you.